COMPREHENSIVE EXPERT EXAMINATION OF PROJECTS
Evaluation of quality of design solutions by disclosure of deviations from the requirements of Ukrainian legislation in the field of construction, building regulations, standards and rules regarding:
- strength, reliability and durability of construction objects (including, by decision of the parties, by performing verification calculations), their operational safety and engineering support, including the availability for persons with disabilities and other people with limited mobility;
- sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population;
- worker safety and health;
- fire security;
- technological security;
- estimated part of the design documentation.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CONTRACTING ORDER LETTER FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF EXPERT’S ASSESSMENT
To conclude an agreement, the following documents are required:
- list of required documents
- order letter for implementation of expert’s assessment*
- letter of delegation the authorities of the ordering party of the assessment **
- application form of the ordering party of the assessment
LETTER OF DELEGATION THE AUTHORITIES OF THE ORDERING PARTY OF THE ASSESSMENT
* Ordering party of the assessment can be an ordering party of the construction or a project designer, if it is stipulated by the agreement for the execution of design work (clause 5.2. DSTU-N B A.2.2-10: 2012 “Organization manual for carrying out expert examination of construction project drawings and specifications”).
** Ordering party of the construction can delegate the assessment ordering party’s authorities to project designer by providing a corresponding letter. In this case, for the conclusion of the agreement it must be submitted: order letter of the ordering party of construction, letter of delegation the authorities of the ordering party of the construction, order letter of the project designer.